Monday, July 13, 2009

Bring on the falling leaves...

As much as I adore the summer season in all it's shining glory, I have a soft spot for Fall. I feel a twinge of excitement and anticipation as store employees start removing swimsuits, shorts and sandals off the display shelves and begin replacing them with warm and cozy heavy knits, an endless selection of glorious jackets and fabulous boots that will leave me secretly praying for the temperature to drop a.s.a.p. I may not be entirely ready to trudge around in the snow in my 4 inch heels, but I am definitely thrilled to start planning my attack on the new Fall/Winter collections that are bound to start popping up in retail stores (if they haven't already....)

Urban Outfitters has kindly given us a sneak peak at their early Fall catalog and all of a sudden I find myself cursing the 35 degree weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment