Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm in love... with a label...

Typically when I first look at new a clothing line or a brand of clothing, there are pieces I absolutely adore and some I could definitely do without. Well I've just stumbled across a line of clothing that perfectly defines my style; bright, outrageous color palettes, breezy, feminine silk pieces and a touch of tough with leather, zipper details and cut-outs scattered throughout. The label is called Warehouse and I want it all. I feel as though when planning this new collection they must have called me up, asked me what I most absolutely love about fashion, style and trends at the moment and then magically created it specifically around my tastes! Check out the full collection on ASOS. It's hard to pick favorites out of favorites, but my bank account balance is telling me I have no choice...


No comments:

Post a Comment