Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things that are making me smile...

~ 35+ degree weather for the next 3 months...
~ The beach access 30 feet from my doorstep...
~ The jumbo Costco sized case of fudgesicles sitting in my freezer...



~ Re- runs of the OLN show Departures being played every day at 5pm, 8pm and 11pm...
~ My growing turquoise jewelry collection...
~ Sierra Noble's song Possibility...
~ Thinking of seeing all of my lovely friends in Vancouver in a couple weeks..
~ Jimmy Choo designing for H&M...





~ Shop Bop's free shipping to Canada...
~ The discovery of this lovely blog; La couturier
~ Holt Renfrew's new window displays inspired by Fashion Blogger's...
~ This t- shirt from Urban Outfitters, $24 ...





~ Cute boys who can rock nerdy glasses like these...



No comments:

Post a Comment