Monday, July 6, 2009

Why do I torture myself...

I'm not sure why I do it, perhaps I secretly enjoy the pain of not being able to have something I so longingly want, but I find myself constantly visiting amazing online stores only to find the most gorgeous, lovely pieces all the while knowing they don't ship to Canada.

I recently made the sickening mistake of going on the Top Shop website where I found myself once again saddened, depressed and just straight up pissed off to not being able to have these perfect pieces I immediately feel in love with. Life can be so unfair...

Dear Top Shop,
I hate you for your unfair and sucky shipping rules, but I love you for everything else. If you love me, please ship me these items at your earliest convenience...

Yours truly,
The Loveleighest



No comments:

Post a Comment