Friday, February 19, 2010

Tibi was made for me...

I usually can tell straight away after seeing the first few looks come down the runway if I'm going to love and admire a collection or admit that it's just not my cup of tea. Well after seeing the first radiant look of Tibi's Spring/Summer 2010 and Resort 2010 collections, I knew immediately that I had found my new favorite collection for S/S 2010 and 99% of my Spring and Summer wardrobe. Filled with beautiful floral prints, gorgeous pastel colour palates and loose and breezy spaghetti strap dresses, it excites me that both collections have so much wearability during the warm spring and summer months.


Tibi S/S 2010











































Tibi Resort 2010











To view more of the collections visit style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment