Monday, October 18, 2010

A Bohemian life...

My bf constantly calls me his little nomad gypsy, playing off of my love of flowy clothing and wearing excessive amounts of jewelry at one time, my desire to travel anywhere and everywhere at a moments notice and my almost too laid back mentality. Of course, he is absolutely right! As a lover of all things hippie and gypsy inspired, I have always adored Nicole Richie's carefree, Bohemian and feminine style and was very delighted when she introduced her clothing line Winter Kate. Now in it's second season, the line has timeless appeal with easy to wear ethereal dresses and gorgeous separates that makes this wannabe gypsy very happy.


Jezzebelle Jacket, $350





Dixie dress, $225





Victoire long dress, $410


Isolde blouse, $395








Jemma kimono cardigan, $285
All available at Shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment