Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My own Thieves' Market...

On one ridiculously hot Saturday in Lisbon, Portugal, I stumbled upon an outdoor flea market that seemed never-ending (basically my heaven) and I spent 7 hours roaming around the stalls like a kid in a candy store. It was called The Thieves' Market and as I walked back to my hotel, I fantasized about having something similar back home where I could spend every Saturday lost in a maze of old antiques and one of a kind trinkets. Of course, it was just a fantasy, until I heard about Etsy...

If you like flea markets, original pieces of art, unique and lovely jewelry finds and anything handmade with a little love (all of which I adore), you will absolutely love Etsy.com. It is an online global marketplace where everything you buy and sell is handmade, like one gigantic worldwide flea market! Here are my amazing finds (so far)...
















No comments:

Post a Comment