Sunday, February 27, 2011

My recent "I must have that" purchases...

Every now and then I walk into a store and lay my eyes upon an item I must absolutely have. There's no debate involved, no double checking of the price tag to figure out how I'm going to afford the item, no humming and hawing if I really need it and definitely no regret when I purchase it immediately. Case in point, exhibit a) This ridiculously bright cobalt blue, leather, cross body purse from Zara that I bought so fast I hardly remember being in the store (shopping amnesia)...


Zara messenger bag with double flap, $99



And exhibit b) these ultra comfy, wedge sandals from Aldo that fit all of my shoe purchasing criteria (walkable, wearable, bit of a heel and completely lovely)....




Aldo, Kymberly, $110

No comments:

Post a Comment