Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am not a big bag lady...

Despite the layers upon layers of jewelry I like to pile on myself, I really am a pretty minimalistic dresser. I like one layer of clothing, usually kinda sheer, nothing too restricting, no heavy bag, a comfy (but amazing) pair of shoes and I'm content as can be. My friends kill me in the winter because I usually don't even wear a coat! And I absolutely cringe watching women being carried down by a huge duffel like bag purse, struggling to keep it on their shoulder.



I've been on the hunt for the perfect little wristlet/clutch/wallet thingy to hold the essentials; rosebud lip salve, perfume roller, comb, credit cards, phone and more credit cards...


I found these cute options at Holt Renfrew...





Kate Spade, neon yellow wallet, $155








Marc by Marc Jacobs, tangerine wristlet, $75






Kate Spade, $125




















And now I just can't decide which one is my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment