Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day off discovery...

While perusing Robson street yesterday for the perfect dress to wear to a wedding for this weekend (never found it...) I made a stop into Little Burgundy which used to be Stone Ridge and was very pleasantly surprised to find some amazing new brands being offered. They had some fabulous Dolce Vita sandals, the Jeffery Campbell Mary Roks that I love so much, some lovely House of Harlow wedges and a brand I had never heard of before, Hibou that I was kind of drooling over. Hibou is there house brand and is french for Owl (kinda random) and is just up my alley with tons of exposed zippers (yup still taking about shoes), sky-high wedges and a wearability that my budget minded self loves.









Fender, $150





Brozeski, $100

For all styles available click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment