Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sunny day off (in my dreams)...


The damn weather forecast was wrong yet again... and on my day off of course! I was probably a bit too excited about the scheduled sunny day with plans to grocery shop at Granville island, go for a run along kits beach and a secret plan to force my sister into taking outfit photos of me outside of my 450 sq ft apartment...




Of course none of the above happened and I spent the day watching movies, eating popcorn, ordering random pillow cases of Etsy...


And taking these riveting pictures of what I might have worn if the weather had cooperated.
Sandals, h&m/Pants, Forever 21/ Tank Top, Talula/ Silk blouse, Talula Babaton/




The necklaces I have on are some of my favorites; The hand of Fatima I bought in a souk in Fes, Morocco and I very rarely take it off, same with the wishbone, a gift from my lovely sister and the turquoise necklace was a gift from the bf (well done babe!).




These neon yellow elastic sandals are the best $14.95 I have ever spent and I'm pretty sure I'll be living in them all summer long. I am also pretty sure I will going back to h&m tomorrow to buy the other color they come in...





No comments:

Post a Comment