Monday, June 8, 2009

Bangles, bangles everywhere...

I had a bit of problem and it involved bangles. I had somehow, over the last few years acquired an obscene, if not ridiculous amount of them. They had started to take over my apartment, everywhere I looked I would find them, even in my couch cushions! They were just begging for a home among my neatly organized earrings and perfectly positioned necklaces. I was scarily close to just dumping the lot of them off my balcony when I had a bit of a light bulb moment!

In one of my many 'attempts' at spring cleaning, I noticed I had a growing collection of candle holders that I never used. Voila! Instant bangle holders! Placing the bangles on the candle holders not only lets me see every bangle up close, it looks quite lovely as well!






Before: empty, lonely candle holders...






After: stacked and ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment