Monday, June 8, 2009

The Studded Belt

When purchasing any clothing, jewelry or accessory item, I always ask myself 'Is it compliment worthy?' before pulling out the Visa. This usually eliminates unnecessary purchases that I would eventually regret and it must work, because I have yet to regret buying anything in my wardrobe! One of my most highly complimented pieces is this pyramid studded belt I bought from Zara in Montreal.





I wear it more than I'd like to admit and every time I do, without a doubt, I receive numerous compliments and the obvious question that follows 'where did you get it?'. After all my close girlfriends snatched up my version from Zara, I'd like to offer a few other options...




www.asos.com $25.28 US

www.canada.forever21.com $10.80 CAD


www.canada.forever21.com $11.80 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment