Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Summer Short

The second I sense a glimmer of summer start to unveil, I go on a bit of a frenzied spree, buying every cute, ridiculously summery and vibrantly colored dress that crosses my path. But, after living in my ripped, over-sized, absurdly comfortable boyfriend jeans for all of spring, I was immediately on the prowl for a short version that would undoubtedly become my new summer staple. I adored the Current/Elliot version, but was a bit dazed at the $200 price tag attached. I was officially on a distressed denim short mission that wouldn't break the bank. Here are my favorite options I found that most certainly won't cut into your buckets of corona/summer sangria/patio hopping budget!







Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Studded Short $58






American Eagle Destroyed Denim Short $34.95



Forever 21 Marcy Denim Short $23.90

No comments:

Post a Comment