Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm no expert...

As someone who adores all things lovely and girly, I find it odd that I have never had the slightest fascination with make-up. I’m a bit ashamed to admit this, but I’m still not quite sure of the significant difference between concealer and foundation! My make-up routine every morning is remarkably minimal and revolves around conquering my stubby eyelashes and hydrating my parched lips. Now I may not be a connoisseur of proper eye shadow application or have the skilled ability to apply fake eyelashes without the risk of actually losing an eye, but I can confidently say that I know a thing or two about mascara and lip chap. Here's the best of the best!






Telescopic Carbon Black by Loreal Paris $8-12

~Does an incredible job of separating each and every lash and lengthening my lashes beyond belief! My ultimate favorite recommended by mom~



Colossal Volume Express by Maybelline $ 7-10

~Gives great lash volume with a very dramatic effect~


Covergirl Professional $4-7

~A classic mascara with a great value, perfectly curved brush and no sign of clumping~





Smith's Rosebud Minted Salve $8

~I use this stuff like it's going out of style. It is a multi-purpose balm that can be used as a body, hand and lip moisturizer. It is always within an arms reach~




Blistex Lip Medex $4

~An all time favorite of mine. I keep a container of it by my bed and apply before I doze off. It is a medicated balm that leaves my lips feeling soft and conditioned. Not the loveliest of smells, but works incredibly well~






No comments:

Post a Comment