Friday, June 12, 2009

Too Many Options...

With wedding season here and in full force, I am fully prepared for the endless complaints from girlfriends about how difficult it is to find the perfect dress to attend in. And I agree, it is a complicated task, especially when left to the last minute and you're scrambling, tearing apart your closet trying to find that random dress you wore to a wedding four years ago and crossing your fingers it still fits OR left sprinting to the nearest boutique to drop an outrageous sum on a dress you don't even like...

The dress you decide on should:
~ be feminine and appropriate (no leopard print, spandex or solid white)
~ make you feel confident enough to start chatting up the cute second cousin of the groom (after a few champagne toasts)
~ without a doubt, be comfy enough to tear up the dance floor till 3 am
~ not have to cost you a small fortune

With two summer weddings already RSVP'd for, I know exactly where to find the perfect dress; www.asos.com
If you've never heard of it, I highly suggest taking a look. Asos is the UK's largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer. They have an unreal selection of amazing fashion forward pieces and the loveliest collection of jewelry, shoes and accessories. If I ever need an adorable, unique and compliment worthy new dress, this is the first place I check!

I've narrowed it down to four gorgeous choices and I'm a bit afraid they will all end up in my shopping basket...

pink strapless $67 US

electric blue silk maxi $150 US



light pink with ruffles $143 US



silver silk with ruffles $148 US






No comments:

Post a Comment