Friday, June 26, 2009

The Loveliest Blazer that I just have to have...

Every fashionably stylish woman knows how important it is to have a lovely blazer as part of their wardrobe, be it a slouchy, over sized boyfriend blazer, a refined work appropriate suit blazer, a military inspired, shoulder accentuated blazer or a shrunken tuxedo blazer, it is a must have item.
Now I will admit, my closet is pretty well stocked with all of the above, but I've just come across an incredibly fantastic blazer that I have to get my hands on...





It's from Rag & Bone and retails for approximately $450, which is usually too pricey for me to even consider, but here is my justification (I'm really good at this...)

I will get an obscene amount of use out of it, pairing it over dresses and wearing it with skinny jeans, it is a standout piece that I can just throw on over an all-right outfit and immediately feel sexy, it works from day to night and it's just so damn amazing that I will force myself to find a way to work it into my wardrobe for many seasons to come.



You can find this bad boy at Shopbop, Holt Renfrew and Nordstroms.

Side note: You know when you say a word over and over again it loses it's meaning and just sounds funny... blazer, blazer, blazer, blazer... what an odd word...

No comments:

Post a Comment