Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ease the pain...

After my skydiving jump was canceled AGAIN because of the crap weather situation in Vancouver, I had to find a way to turn my utter state of disappointment into a day of excitement and fun and what could be more fun that a day of shopping... in Seattle! All thoughts of jumping out of a plane and doing something I've wanted to do my whole life had vanished and were replaced with lovely thoughts of hitting the shopping jackpot at Forever 21, Nordstroms and Anthropologie.


I found the most AMAZING shoes...










And some great pieces of jewelry at ridiculously low prices...







And I wanted to buy all of these at Nordstroms...






and was scarily close... and then realized I really don't need ANOTHER pair of high heels...


No comments:

Post a Comment