Thursday, September 10, 2009

It got a little out of hand...

It all started with this adorable exposed zipper tiered skirt...



Forever 21, $29.80

Then I was enticed to search for the perfect adorable top to go with it, which turned into a whole afternoon of extremely unnecessary online shopping...



Love this tank, not with the skirt though...

Kimchi Blue Mesh Tank, Urban Outfitters, $42



I just couldn't say no to this gorgeous colour...

Yellow is Gold by Sunshine & Shadow Striped Tank Dress, Urban Outfitters, $68





Yes, another skirt...

Kimchi Blue Cascade Skirt, Urban Outfitters, $48





I will actually wear this with skirt #1, but definitely take a sharp pair of scissors to the neckline...

Zebra Sketch Tee, Forever 21, $19.90



I just know I will wear this ALL the time...




Definitely wear this with skirt #1...

No comments:

Post a Comment