Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank You InStyle UK...

The InStyle UK website has done something fabulous and it not only puts a smile on my face on this cold, rainy day, but it has reminded me to take a few more risks when it comes to dressing myself every morning like it did when SATC aired on t.v. They have brilliantly made a collection of Carrie Bradshaw's 50 Best Fashion Moments as a prelude to the new Sex and The City movie which has begun filming all over New York.

Vivienne Westwood dress, nude heels and an over sized feather clutch; perfection!




Vintage at it's finest!



I will admit, I have tried this flower pin on shoulder look... (minus the Gucci bag).


Parisian styling; a bold and beautiful dress, over sized brooch, stilettos,
espresso and a cigarette!




My favorite! Just so lovely in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment