Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Most Popular, Class of 09'

Now I don't like to play favorites, especially when it comes to fashion, but I'm feeling a bit rebellious and breaking my own rule to confirm that yes, I do have a favorite Fall 09 Collection and that highly coveted gold star award goes to Jill Stuart.

The line is extremely wearable but with a bit of an edge, flirty yet undeniably sexy and most importantly, surprisingly affordable.

The Fall 09 Collection is almost entirely done in shades of grey, off-whites and black but is unquestionably feminine, filled with beautiful lace details, velvet trims, over sized ruffles, full tutu-like skirts and dresses and perfectly placed sequins.














Celebrities have been popping up everywhere donning the label and I have a feeling I'm not the only one who has fallen for the fabulousness of Jill Stuart.




Kristen Bell


Jessica Stroup




Ashlee Simpson

1 comment:

  1. I love Jill Stuart. I will be coming back to your blog to read more about fashion (and art).

    ReplyDelete