Thursday, September 3, 2009

Too picky for my own good...

I'm on the prowl for a perfect new fall bag, but I'm a tad picky when it comes to buying one because knowing me, I will use the poor little guy every single day for the next two seasons till it's screaming for a day off...
My crazy Virgo perfectionist requirements are as follows:

~ must be a gorgeous colour (with preferences to deep blues and shades of purple)
~ must be the perfect size and able to hold a gigantic can of hairspray, a notebook, an overstuffed wallet (overstuffed with receipts, not cash...), 5 different lip glosses, a hairbrush, 2-5 fashion magazines (depending on the time of year), a jumbo bag of peanut butter m&m's (everyday of the year), a tin of foosh energy mints/ can of red bull, a bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance perfume, a wine bottle opener ( you never know...) and probably a million other random things that I never will use, but have to have 'just in case'.
~ BUT it must not look like I'm lugging around a gigantic overnighter.
~ must be leather (I tend to manhandle my bags...)
~ must have an over- the -shoulder strap and if all possible, a cross-body strap for hands free shopping.
~ must have gold hardware instead of silver.

Now I understand that my chances of finding my dream bag that follow these very detailed and slightly crazy requirements is somewhat impossible, but I do have a few leads...





















Rebecca Minkoff, Zip Morning After Bag, $550





See By Chloe, Backstage Large Tote, $710





Jack Rabbit Collection, Buff Easy Rider Hobo, $598







ASOS Leather Slouch Bag, $137

No comments:

Post a Comment