Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Missing: undeniably short, always over-dressed, bright scarf wearing blogger...

First off, I would like to apologize for being completely MIA during the last few months. I promise to never leave you again unless something incredibly important and serious takes my attention away... like for example the Holt Renfrew 60% off winter sale, which is happening now!
Ciao!
Kidding! (But I will stop by at some point... obviously...) I have no excuse for my absence, no wait that's a lie. Here are my well thought out and hopefully forgivable excuses;

~ A much needed vacation to Montreal and New York which took up an insane amount of research time and by research I mean figuring out the clothing stores I could spend the most money in and flawlessly executing my to plan tear up of the dance floors of NYC...

~ The holidays which were so incredibly busy and stressful I almost didn't even have enough time to finish off my 4th mimosa most days...

~Oh and there's a boy that's stumbled into the picture as well. A cute boy. A boy who makes me smile. And I'm sure you will all agree that when faced with a morning of either sitting in front of your lab top typing away or laying in bed all day with a glass of champagne, a pile of french toast with whipped cream and strawberries and a cute boy laying beside you, you would pick the latter...

Despite all those horrible setbacks, I have a million things that I've been dying to write about...
Yours Truly,
The Loveleighest...

No comments:

Post a Comment