Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Who needs prozac when you have shoes!

One store I pray will one day miraculously pop up in Vancouver is Steve Madden. There are two locations in Quebec and one in Ontario and zero in BC!! (I'm stomping my feet for dramatic effect) Until that glorious day arrives, I'll suck it up and make some trips to NY and Montreal or a much cheaper (but far less exciting) solution is to order online.

While shopping at Steve Madden in New York, I found more than 10 pairs that I could have bought on the spot, but after just spending a ridiculous amount of money at Top Shop 30 seconds earlier and my entire shopping budget blown, I painfully chose only one prefect pair to take home with me...

Was it classic suede black pump with the cute rose detail ($99.95 us)...








Or was it the fun plum peep toe ankle booties ($109.95 us)...








Or was it the over- the -knee grey suede boots ($99.95 us)...









Or the dark brown riding boot with a fantastic chain detail ($249.95 us)....




Now I could have justified buying all four pairs because they're all so completely different and I'm positive I would have worked them into my wardrobe, but I did enough justifying in one day and realized I had to make a decision (which I am just crap at). Both pairs of boots would have gotten an insane amount of use but I wanted something more exciting and the black pumps were adorable but not trendy enough for me....

So I picked the plum ankle boots!!!!! Probably the least practical, but so me...

No comments:

Post a Comment