Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Interesting... and Fabulous...

This makes me wish I actually was a tad more clumsy, slightly more feisty and a bit more of a dare devil...

Web based Jeweler It's My Scar turns silver, gold, and platinum wax-cast replicas of any scar into bracelets, rings, earrings, or necklaces to create a very unique and personalized piece of jewelery. The jewelry is so lovely, delicate and yes, a bit odd, but so fascinating and original and as Francesca (the founder) puts it; 'There is something very powerful about celebrating something that to many is ugly, and should be forgotten.'

I am so in love with this idea, at this very moment I am searching every inch of my body for any random scars I may have forgotten about.

Time to book that skydiving trip!















No comments:

Post a Comment