Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Onesie Overload...

Call it what you want; a playsuit, a romper, a jumper, a jumpsuit, I prefer to call it a onesie and it's my number one summer staple. Perhaps it's just my crazy obsession, but it seems like designers this season are on onesie steroids, I'm seeing them everywhere and it's getting me seriously pumped for some carefree summer fun. These perfected pieces of clothing can easily transition from day to night; gelato tastings and walks on the beach in the day with flats and an easy hairstyle to champagne sipping and dance floor dance offs into the the night with some great heels and over-sized jewelry. I have already discovered about a million onesies that I must get my hands on and the season hasn't even started yet!







1 comment:

  1. So Loveleigh, this is the onesie. What does a twosie look like..??

    ReplyDelete