Friday, November 26, 2010

The "I ate way too many of everything" holiday dress guide...

Is it bad that when I start shopping for a few new holiday dresses the first thing I consider is how much food I'll be consuming and in turn will only look at dresses that will hide my food baby stomach? I'm convinced I'm just being smart and realistic knowing full well that if I'm wearing tight pants or a fitted and snug dress my night will basically be ruined. So here are my leads on holiday attire for those nights when no one will notice you just ate 16 shortbread cookies in a span of three minutes... (No Herve Leger here!)




Willow drop sleeve drape dress, shopbop, $575


















1 comment:

  1. Perfect for the girl who currently has cookies and fudge at her desk (that'd be me).

    These dresses are gorgeous!

    *Kelsey

    ReplyDelete