Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I may be broke, but I smell damn good...

There are a few things I hate buying for myself, one being perfume for no reason other than I really enjoy getting it as a gift. That is until recently when I discovered Tocca Beauty, a gorgeous line of fine fragrances in the prettiest of bottles that is making me throw my rule out the window. I went with 'Stella', a fragrance inspired by a young rebellious Italian beauty (how could I not!) but will also be buying 'Colette', 'Florence' and 'Giulietta' a.s.a.p. (or when my credit card lets me...). The line is available through Anthropologie.com or Tocca.com and makes a very lovely Christmas present! (Crossing my fingers the bf will read this...)


'As impetuous and moody as a rebellious young Italian beauty, Stella attracts your senses with blood orange and spicy lily. A flirtatious combination of white freesia, wild diamond orchids, sheer musk and sandalwood create a fresh, sensual fragrance. '
$68

'Inspired by the French novelist and libertine, Colette, TOCCA's newest fine fragrance captures the seductive essence of a woman. Known for her romantic liaisons as much as her inspiring writing, Colette embodies the irresistible scent of a woman that lingers on the pillow long after she leaves. Warm, spicy and sweet, Colette is the perfect fragrance for the sensual woman in us all.'
$68





'Florence is an alluring combination of Ivory Gardenia, Italian Bergamot and crushed violet petals. Blue iris and bottom notes of blonde wood add a sophisticated and feminine scent that's reminiscent of old world Paris.'
$68






'Inspired by the love story of famed Italian director Federico Fellini and his actress wife, Giulietta Masina, our Giulietta Eau de Parfum scent draws from the ethereal scents reminiscent of the couple’s trips to the island of Corsica where the two dreamt up the director’s visionary tales. '
$68

No comments:

Post a Comment