Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Damn you Aritzia...

My bank account (who are we kidding, my credit card) is seriously cursing you right now for having so many gorgeous pieces in. I have fallen in love with the newly introduced collection by Wilfred called Le Fou and have somehow convinced myself that every piece is a 'must-have'. The line is inspired by the romance of the Victorian era, using soft, muted tones and the most gorgeous raw and washed silk. Available at the Pacific Centre, Robson street and Oakridge locations, I highly suggest that you be poor with me and stock up on this fabulous line!



















Read more about the line here and here.

1 comment:

  1. whyyyy did i have to read this?!?! i just escaped the powers of aritzia a few weeks back. i wish i had infinite funds!

    ReplyDelete