Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Letting my mind wander is a dangerous thing...

On days like today when it's raining sideways, there people are running around the city with upside down umbrellas and I'm forced to stay indoors all day, I tend to let my mind wander and imagine the beautiful, sunny days of summer and all of the breezy, light outfits I plan on wearing the second the thermometer goes above 18 degrees (that's all I'm asking for!!). I saw this dress on Shopbop and thought it would be absolutely perfect for one of the millions of weddings I'm going to in the next few months.






Paired with these very lovely wedges...




And these jade earrings that are so 'me' it's ridiculous...








And of course, an armload of bangles (which I definitely do not need to go and purchase).



And if I was the one getting hitched, I'd be wearing this little amazing one shoulder number...





This gorgeous number would work too...









Oh god, what is this rainy weather doing to me???? I've resorted to planning my imaginary wedding which is so NOT me!! I need some fresh air...

No comments:

Post a Comment