Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm gonna do it all!!

There are far too many fabulous events happening in Vancouver right now; a classic play, an amazing concert with my favorite singer and one tear jerker of an opera to name a few!

The Graduate, playing at the Granville Island Stage through Arts Club Theatre Company, is playing until May 14th and even though Dustin Hoffman has retired his role as the young and gorgeous Benjamin, I'm sure it'll still be a pretty steamy show!






The opera La Traviata starts April 30th and is playing at the Queen Elizabeth theatre. In it's first sentence of the description it reads 'The Parisian courtesan Violetta leads a life of wild indulgence...' And that's all I need to know! It also guarantees 'sumptuous parties, passionate encounters and intimate scenes of tragic tenderness...' Where do I sign up?








Saving the best for last, the lovely and incredibly talented Adele will be performing May 31st at The Orpheum and I am beyond excited to finally see her live.




1 comment:

  1. These sound like SUCH amazing events!! And thank you, for your sweet words on my blog, so nice to hear. And it sounds like you are from Vancouver, as am I!! Yay. Hope you have a fabulous rain free day. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete