Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Sole Struck...

My lovely friend Mel recently introduced me to an online shoe shopping experience like no other. Sole Struck has hundreds of amazing shoe brands like Jeffery Campbell, Ash, Opening Ceremony, Dolce Vita, Rachel Comey, Sam Edelman and basically any other amazing shoe brand out there.


I searched Jeffery Campbell + wedges and literally 500+ items came up and I thought it was Christmas morning!


I somehow narrowed it down to my top 5 picks off the site...









Sam Edelman, Wynn, $209.95 us






Minimarket, wood wedge, $369.95 us








Messeca, Ember, $159.95 us






















Dolce Vita, Pela, $164.95 us






Ok, one more...








1 comment:

  1. Sole Struck is awesome, that's why I was more than happy to have their advertisements on my site! Love the selection you picked. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog by the way :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete