Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I can't escape the grey...

I've been dieing to wear this shawl, vest thingy that I accidentally stole from my lovely friend Jackie...







First of all, let me explain that I never actually stole it, I borrowed it and then I happened to move to back to Vancouver and somehow the vest thingy came with me...









It is the perfect cover-up for a nice sunny day
and adds a little excitement to what could be quite a dud of an outfit...



BUT, it was not a sunny day, it was rainy yet again and if I had worn the shawl thingy I would have frozen my arse off...






So if I wanted to leave my apartment and get a little fresh air after 60 hours of hibernation, I had to change into this old, vintage, baggy and extremely unflattering sweater that I absolutely adore...










I had to add my cobalt bag and a little sparkle to this otherwise dull outfit...




shawl, a little boutique in Kelowna/sweater, vintage/ tank top, Urban Outfitters/pants, Gap/Shoes, Aldo/cobalt purse, Zara/

1 comment: