Monday, May 2, 2011

Sent straight from heaven...

Maybe it was the hundreds of candles, or the beautiful stained glass windows, or even the creaky old pews, but I swear, the Obakki Fall/Winter 2011 collection was just heavenly in my eyes. With all of Vancouver's fashion industry in attendance and St. Andrew Wesley's church bursting with bloggers, press and the most well dressed crowd I had seen in a long time, Obakki put on an almost Gothic like, sensual and ethereal show with piece after piece of stunning maxi dresses, chic jackets and gorgeous lace mini's. I was too lazy to carry around my SLR and I'm cursing myself now for all the missed photo ops, but here are some photos from Obakki.com and a few photos from my trusty iPhone. Click here for a runway recap.












LOVE the red lips too!





My gorgeous friend and fashion show partner in crime, Courtney.

















It's a terrible outfit picture, but I have on a silk Obakki shirt worn over an Urban Outfitters lace dress, with a Zara blazer and Urban Outfitters shoes with my Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.





Courtney had on some amazing Aritzia leather shorts!




The after party was held at Boneta, one of my absolute favorite restaurants in the city where I ate far too many canapes and my classiness level dropped down a few notches...




It was such a fantastic night, can't wait for the next show!

1 comment:

  1. leigh!
    you are the cutest and brightest person i know!!! and you have such an amazing style, i wish i could rock bright colours like you!

    it was so nice to see you, you have to call me up sometimes and we go coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete